About the UX/UI Designer role:
We are looking for passionate and goal-driven individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across the globe. As part of the everyday work (100% Remote), the UX/UI Designer will collaborate with team mobile developers, project managers, quality assurance specialists, and engineering leads. This role will include implementing modern design interfaces and using top-notch design principles and technologies to offer outstanding user experience and elegant design aesthetics. You will be part of a well-organized, fast-paced Appvales team that has adopted Agile and lean processes and methodologies and that has a passion for innovation and implementing cutting-edge technologies.
Appvales is a mobile development partner that helps top-notched startups from all over the world design, build, test and deploy apps. We are a Mobile Development boutique involving the best engineers and managers making the future together with our clients.
Our mission is to bring offshore mobile development services to the next level by creating business-integrated product teams. Leveraging our versatile and experienced mobile developers, we build IOS and Android applications for clients worldwide. At Appvales, our employees are, without exception, the essential part of our business. Our culture is a flexible work environment, and we are not just a workplace but an evolving team growing into a family- creating a friendly and fun work environment for our remote employees.
What will you do:
- Implement modern interfaces and use the latest design principles and technologies
- Work closely with the engineering team to gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project managers and QA specialists
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, process flows, and storyboards
- Solve complex business problems by humanizing product ideas and developing these into elegant mobile application designs
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how mobile application functions
- Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy
- Write creative style guides and design specifications with a focus on engineering implementation
- Test for intuitively and user experience
- Plan and implement new designs
- Participate in user research and data analysis
- Deliver high-quality work in a flexible, dynamic, and agile team
- Take charge of the user interface: identify problems, recommend solutions, propose implementations, and execute UI solutions to improve clients and customers user experience
Required competency and skill set:
- 2+ years of UI/UX design experience developing top-notch designs focused on creating an effective and easy-to-use user experience
- Good experience with a variety of design tools including Figma, Invision studio, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator is highly desirable
- Team player, detail-oriented, and highly developed organizational skills
- Must possess the ability to prioritize tasks and deliver projects on time
- A portfolio that showcases several recent mobile and web designs is required for consideration
- Good knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards and UI specifications
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to effectively articulate design requirements to be used by the development and project team
- Skilled in taking a project from the exploratory and conceptual stage, through to final production
Please click the Application button above to get started.