About the ReactJS Developer role:
We are looking for passionate and goal-driven individuals to join the team as we grow and expand globally. As a ReactJS Developer (100% Remote), you will be responsible for the development of Web applications and their integration with the back-end services.
Appvales is a mobile and web development partner that helps top-notched startups from all over the world design, build, test and deploy apps. We are a Web and Mobile Development boutique involving the best engineers and managers making the future together with our clients.
Our mission is to bring offshore development services to the next level by creating business-integrated product teams. Leveraging our versatile and experienced developers, we build applications for clients worldwide. At Appvales, our employees are, without exception, the essential part of our business. Our culture is a flexible work environment, and we are not just a workplace but an evolving team growing into a family- creating a friendly and fun work environment for our remote employees.
What will you do:
- Work as a part of a full-cycle team to build different products from scratch.
- Build and maintain React applications with clean code.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the backend team.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Write Unit and Integration tests.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates for new features of the product.
- Be a part of a community of React developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
Required competency and skill set:
- React 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Building user interfaces with Redux.
- Hands-on experience Flexbox.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Pre-processor skills such as SASS, LESS.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Be passionate about frontend development, constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
- Estimation skills.
Be a plus:
- Data graph with Appolo.
- React Native development skills.
- Knowledge of Server-Side Rendering.
- Integrate Stripe, Google API.
- Ability to create and maintain CI/CD of React applications.
- Experience with other JS frameworks.
Please click the Application button above to get started.