About the Project Manager role:
We are looking for passionate and goal-driven individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across the globe. The Project Manager (Software Development) role at Appvales would require you to work with an agile team, to ensure people are making progress and the project milestones can be completed on time. You will need experience with managing software developers, proven leadership and team management capabilities, excellent communication skills, and a desire to work with an amazing Appvales team to develop ground-breaking products across the globe.
Appvales is a mobile development partner that helps top-notched startups from all over the world design, build, test and deploy apps. We are a Mobile Development boutique involving the best engineers and managers making the future together with our clients.
Our mission is to bring offshore mobile development services to the next level by creating business-integrated product teams. Leveraging our versatile and experienced mobile developers, we build IOS and Android applications for clients worldwide. At Appvales, our employees are, without exception, the essential part of our business. Our culture is a flexible work environment, and we are not just a workplace but an evolving team growing into a family- creating a friendly and fun work environment for our remote employees.
What will you do:
- Building and maintaining project(s) team structure to meet successful project(s) goals and objectives
- Leading and directing software development teams to deliver the project(s) within the constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and resources
- Managing day-to-day operational activities of assigned project(s)
- Managing Client’s expectations, monitoring, and increasing CSAT level
- Facilitating project-related client communications at all levels
- Reporting assigned project(s) status to stakeholders (including high-level status in regards to Client, people, and business development perspectives)
- Establishing consistent project management processes within the project(s) assigned
- Creating and maintaining project management documentation and revising it as appropriate Implementing and using best-in-class delivery metrics with the goal to reach and maintain the best performance
- Ensuring the quality of delivered services and solutions from a technology/architecture and functional/domain standpoint
- Motivation, guidance, coaching, and encouraging direct subordinates
- Conducting effective performance evaluations for project team members according to the HR framework
Required competency and skill set:
- Experience with developer-centric project management and issue tracking tools. Github and GitLab preferred
- Ability to create reports, schedules and communicate well with stakeholders.
- At least 2-4 years of proven professional project management experience in IT/.
- A proven record of working with international companies/clients
- Experience with Project ownership in all aspects (budget, scope, schedule, quality, etc.)
- Ability to establish, manage, and regularly improve service and process-related metrics
- Understanding of Traditional and Agile project management methodologies
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with the stakeholders on the client-side in order to achieve success
- Hands-on experience in leading, motivating, guiding, coaching, and encouraging team(s) of engineers, including conflict management
- Good creative thinking, Problem-solving, and strong analytical skills
- Quick learning skills
- Skilled in taking a project from the exploratory and conceptual stage, through to final production
- Ability to resolve and escalate scope-related issues promptly
- Strong-willed, stress-resistant team player attitude
- Excellent team management, communication, organization, and presentation skills
Please click the Application button above to get started.