About the Python Developer role:
We are looking for a passionate and goal-driven individual to join the team as we grow and expand globally. As the Backend Python/Django Developer (100% Remote), you will be responsible for developing – Backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness, server-side logic, and platform, highly responsive applications.
Appvales is a mobile development partner that helps top-notched startups from all over the world design, build, test and deploy apps. We are a Mobile Development boutique involving the best engineers and managers making the future together with our clients.
Our mission is to bring offshore mobile development services to the next level by creating business-integrated product teams. Leveraging our versatile and experienced mobile developers, we build IOS and Android applications for clients worldwide. At Appvales, our employees are, without exception, the essential part of our business. Our culture is a flexible work environment, and we are not just a workplace but an evolving team growing into a family- creating a friendly and fun work environment for our remote employees.
What will you do:
- Work as a part of a full-cycle team to build different products from scratch.
- Maintain and build Python backend applications with PEP8 styles.
- Architect REST backend application.
- Dockerize projects and deploy them to the server.
- Produce GraphQL scheme for mobile and frontend side.
- Write Unit and Integration tests.
- Collaborate with the mobile and frontend team.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups
- Assist with estimation for new features of the product.
- Be a part of a community of Python/Django developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Work with our QA and Project Management teams to ensure quality in our builds and releases
- Research and promote design patterns and practices that fit our technical challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic and remote work environment
Required competency and skill set:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Python 3
- 2+ years of commercial experience with Django framework
- Hands-on experience with Django Rest Framework;
- Databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Hands-on experience with integrations of external API to the project
- Usage Celery
Will be a Plus:
- Experience with AWS Knowledge (Lambda);
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Microservices Architecture
- Excellent leadership, communication skills, and a team player with the ability to work in cross-functional teams and with a great attitude.
Please click the Application button above to get started.