About the Mobile Developer role:
We are looking for passionate and goal-driven individuals to join the team as we grow and expand globally. As a Middle React Native Developer (100% Remote), you will be responsible for the development of Android and IOS applications and their integration with the back-end services.
Appvales is a mobile development partner that helps top-notched startups from all over the world design, build, test and deploy apps. We are a Mobile Development boutique involving the best engineers and managers making the future together with our clients.
Our mission is to bring offshore mobile development services to the next level by creating business-integrated product teams. Leveraging our versatile and experienced mobile developers, we build IOS and Android applications for clients worldwide. At Appvales, our employees are, without exception, the essential part of our business. Our culture is a flexible work environment, and we are not just a workplace but an evolving team growing into a family- creating a friendly and fun work environment for our remote employees.
What will you do:
- Utilize React native best practices in your code
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Integrate Google, Apple, and Open Street maps
- Release application to App Store and Google Play.
- Offer constructive and respectful feedback via code reviews
- Work with our QA and Project Management teams to ensure quality in our builds and releases
- Research and promote design patterns and practices that fit our technical challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic and remote work environment
Required competency and skill set:
- React Native 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Profound skills in using Firebase and Firestore.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Strong proficiency with Redux
- Be passionate about mobile development, constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
- Excellent leadership, communication skills, and a team player with the ability to work in cross-functional teams and with a great attitude.
- Estimation skills.
- Passion for mentoring and helping fellow engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers
- Experience with Stripe, Google Pay, Apple Pay
Please click the Application button above to get started.