About the NodeJS Developer role:
We are looking for passionate and goal-driven software engineers (Node.js) with excellent software architecture skills, to join our development team as we grow and expand across the globe. As an agile team, we like to deliver services of great quality to our esteemed clients. Working in this role means that you will be working with the versatile Appvales team to build cross-border mobile applications for our clients and partners.
Appvales is a mobile development partner that helps top-notched startups from all over the world design, build, test and deploy apps. We are a Mobile Development boutique involving the best engineers and managers making the future together with our clients.
Our mission is to bring offshore mobile development services to the next level by creating business-integrated product teams. Leveraging our versatile and experienced mobile developers, we build IOS and Android applications for clients worldwide. At Appvales, our employees are, without exception, the essential part of our business. Our culture is a flexible work environment, and we are not just a workplace but an evolving team growing into a family- creating a friendly and fun work environment for our remote employees.
What will you do:
- Develop mobile applications utilizing Node.js
- Produce technical design specifications and test software changes
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Evaluate algorithmic complexity and implementation difficulty of new software.
- Conduct code reviews with team members.
- Maintain a high-quality codebase standard.
- Integrate third-party API’s
- Work as part of a remote team to build Android and iOS Application using Node.js framework
- Integrate Google, Apple, and Open Street maps
- Set procedures and best practices for the Application Development team for delivering built-for-deployment applications in the cloud
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications
- Setup and delivery of application development environments for continuous deployments
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Deliver solutions in an Agile – Scrum project methodology
Required competency and skill set:
- 1-3years of application development utilizing Node.js frameworks
- Experience with good coding processes (code structuring and decoupling, patch management with git, code review practices
- Experience delivering mobile applications in an agile environment
- Familiar with native platforms, such as iOS or Android
- Release applications to Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to operate effectively both independently as well and within a team using Agile methodology
- Good knowledge of systems design concepts
- Good analytical & debugging skills.
- Profound skills in using Firebase and Firestore
- Significant experience working on large, complex systems
- Excellent communication, organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
Please click the Application button above to get started.